- 4 trips from car to apartment, unloading 90% of the leftover Rites gear. what's left is multi-purpose, and likely to be re-loaded for upcoming events anyway ... so it may just stay
- 5 tubs of gear -- unpacked and contents put away
- 3 bundles of recycling and 1 big bag of trash -- out to the bins
- several bags of returnables -- out to the car, to be returned this evening on my way elsewhere
- 3 loads of laundry -- washed, dried, and put away (well, this will be done before I leave ... it's drying, as I write)
- too much to list. but, less than before!
Impromptu dance party. If you know what I mean, see you there. If you don't and you want to dance (with me) tonight ... ping me soon.
Brunch? You know you want to ... The Neighborhood is my default, but if you've got a better idea, I can be swayed. If you want to join me, you get to influence my timing. Ping away; I'll check responses before I go to bed.
Edit: Sabur (in Somerville, on Elm, between Davis and Teale Squares) has been suggested/requested by several. So that's the current plan, aiming for 11:30ish. I should be leaving home by 11:ish, and meeting folk nearby if not *at* Sabur. Ping me to increase the head count...