- Thud can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Thud can smell some things up to six miles away.
- The condom - originally made from Thud - was invented in the early 1500s.
- Some birds use Thud to orientate themselves during migration.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Thud.
- Thud will often glow under UV light!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Thud to stand for parliament.
- Donald Duck's middle name is Thud.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Thud its 'Man of the Year'!
- Thud cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in his stomach.
Thu, 03:43: Moderna #1 was no big deal. Moderna #2 took 24 hours to lay me flat. Major achy, put me to sleep for what I’d meant to be a nap. 15…
Mon, 21:50: I got a thing I've been wanting for several years that appeared here today. Now I can save you $15 if you get anything you like…
Sat, 17:17: So now (actually, a little over 24 hours ago), I am an orphan. My father — a/k/a Dr. T., DocTed, Less-tall Ted, Theo, Theodore J.…