Ted was arrested for ...
- ... arson. B: Yeah, he set the local school on fire.
- ... heroin trafficking and lost his casino license after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor. He was a suspect in the murder an unruly gambler who busted up the family casino and in 1990 was charged with beating and robbing suspected card cheats. That case was later dismissed.
- ... a minor crime. But members of the Republican party came to his rescue and helped raise bond to get him out of jail.
- ... employing an underage assistant at Teddy's Wack Shack, his on-line masturbation empire.
- ... drunk driving. Pot calling kettle black. Got it? Drinking is one thing, drinking and driving is something else.
- ... that and was given an assault charge. Ted therefore has a DUI and an Assault Criminal Record that are not that bad and are misdemeanors. Ted keeps getting reminded that Jesus when seeing something that Jesus did NOT like took a whip and actually committed assault on the merchants in the Temple and was actually on the verge of getting arrested and charged for that. Jesus also did have a Criminal Record and this for committing blasphemy and was crucified for that. Jesus was a serious Criminal that committed a crime that had for this the death penalty! Therefore on World Earth Jesus was a criminal and Ted was a criminal and that is NOTHING new.
- ... fraud in 1979 and became a Christian while awaiting his trial. In prison he was introduced to M2/W2 and had a sponsor. Upon release, he became a volunteer and a member of the Board of Directors. He is an ordained Baptist pastor and has served 12 years as a Provincial Prison Chaplain.
- ... the kidnapping of DeRonch after she picked him out of a lineup. Ted was convicted of attempted kidnapping and he faced 1 to 15 years in prison. Then he was extradited to Colorado to face charges for the murder of Karen Campbell. While in the prison library, he noticed an open window. He escaped, only to be picked up a few days later. But once again, Bundy escaped from prison.
- ... padlocking the gates to Morgentaler’s Toronto abortuary.
- ... evading the police in his Mercedes McLaren.
Thud was never arrested, according to Google's records...