- Sun, 20:11: @XFINITY Overseas call centers with 3 unreachable supervisors for 50 operators and underwater hold music do not make for happy customers.
- Sun, 20:17: @XFINITY 35 minutes is too long to wait, but they can't call me back. Meanwhile, my operator can't take another call until I'm transferred.
- Sun, 20:18: @XFINITY Do you understand "customer service" even a little‽
- Sun, 20:29: @XFINITY Supervisor picks up after 43 minutes, having just returned from lunch. Was not on another customer call as I was told. #CustSrvFail
- Sun, 20:41: @XFINITY And 20 minutes later - after an hour on the phone! - I'm told I can get a callback from *her* supervisor. So much #CustSrvFail!
- Sun, 23:29: @XFINITY #CustSrvFail continues. Callback was to be within 90 minutes. 90 minutes*later* and no update by phone nor email.